Size - 100x200mm
Material Options Available
- ES455 - Self-adhesive Vinyl (S/A)
- ES454 - 1.2mm Polypropylene (F/P)
- ES456 - Photoluminescent (P/L)
BS EN ISO 7010 emergency escape route signs.
- Fire Exit and Fire Exit signs should be, so far as reasonably practicable, evenly spread and consistently located as the same height so that the evacuee can quickly and effectively predict the location of the next sign within the escape route.
- Signs should not be fixed to doors or sited where they may be obscured by open doors.
- Signs sited on walls should be mounted between 1.7m and 2.0m from the floor level measured from the base of the sign